Each piece of memorabilia is authenticated by a member of the Seahawks organization. In order to ensure authenticity, each item receives an individual hologram that is designed to show traces of tampering if removed. All bid upon items are accompanied with a ‘Certificate of Authenticity’, connecting the item, hologram number and authenticator.
Warning - no memorabilia sold on this site should be used on the field of play.
Game-Used Quinton Dunabr #22 Home Pants vs Vikings 10.11.20 - SA09563
Charity - Virginia Mason & CHI Franciscan Health
Item ID: 9563
All of the proceeds from the sales of these items will benefit CRUCIAL CATCH, a fund through Virginia Mason and CHI Franciscan to help local patients who cannot cover the incidental costs of cancer treatment.
- Virginia Mason is a nonprofit regional health care system, based in the Seattle Area. It includes a 336-bed Virginia Mason Hospital and a 226-bed facility serving the Yakima Valley.
- CHI Franciscan Health is a Catholic nonprofit health system based in Tacoma, WA. They have a team of more than 12,000 physicians, providers, nurses and staff to provide expert, compassionate medical care at 11 acute care hospitals and over 200 primary and specialty care clinics throughout the Puget Sound.
- If you would like more information, please visit www.seahawks.com/crucialcatch
Seahawks Auction Authentication
Each Seahawks Auction item is authenticated by a member of the Seattle Seahawks organization, then archived and stickered with a one of a kind hologram. In order to ensure authenticity of each item, holograms are designed to show traces of tampering if removed. Do not remove the hologram sticker from your memorabilia.
Bidding on an item is an irrevocable offer to buy the item at the price in the bid, provided the bidder's offer is the WINNING BID at the close of the Auction.
Payment for auction items must be submitted within 48 hours of auction close. If payment is not received in 48 hours, one attempt will be made to auto-charge the credit card on file. If payment is still unattainable the sale will become void and the second highest winner will be allowed to purchase the item.
All international buyers are responsible for any duties, taxes, or brokerage fees associated with the US shipment.
International shipments will be subject to additional shipping charges
*Note: All items will be shipped UPS Ground within 10 business days of payment verification from the winning bidder.
All sales are final and returns will not be accepted.
Click here for Terms and Conditions
Please allow 5-10 business days to receive your order. If your item does not arrive after 10 business days please contact us through our customer service email form - Click Here.
|Current Bid Price||() Status: Successful|
|Bid History||16 Bid(s)|
- UPS Ground: $20.00
- UPS Canada Standard: $40.00
- UPS Alaska Shipping: $40.00